NU YEAR, NU POST

I Hi guys, okay wait, lemme do this – FIRST POST OF THE YEAARRRR🙌🙌 !!!  JESSSUUUUSSSSS!!! I am making boli, and it has burnt mo daran!! Anyways, being the expert I am, I have cut off all the parts that got burnt and turned the plantain over (phew) Chai!! Okay that is over by God’s grace, let’s move on.
I have an exciting news to share with you guys, the news is worth more than hundred pounds of chocolate (and i loooove chocolate.) WE ARE RESUMING ON SUNDAY!!!! It may not seem like news to you, but it is to me, it’s the best. #sorrynotsorry This holiday was one dryyyy holiday, it was boring to the max, full of work, no exaggeration here, it was just so oh my God, but I’ve been made to realize it’s all a grooming period for me😌. My brother said that it’ll make husband love me more😀😀, lool, my dad said it will make me stronger 💪. God!!! I miss my fam, but whatevs I’ll see them this year!!! Yaaaayy. If there’s one thing I have taken with me from this period, it’s Rom 12:21, it’s simple and short, but deep, it says “do not overcome evil with evil, but overcome evil with good” a good(this word is too small for him, he is WONDERFULLY AMAZING) friend of mine, pointed this out to me (been so busy, I guess I’ll have to post this tomorrow.) any ways, as I was saying.
*two days later*
I have been horrifyingly busy, sorry guys, anyways, it’s a new year (old gist I know) I really wish you all the best this year. Btw, I didn’t make any resolution, let’s be honest here, no one actually sticks to these things, okay probably for a month or so. I don’t believe in resolutions, because we cannot of our flesh just say we will do stuff and actually do them. Even if I have any resolution, which I don’t, I’ll call it a prayer. I just want to walk according to God’s plan and purpose for my life, that’s all, and if it does not seem easy, God’s grace gotcha back, I can assure you.
In other news, I’m still in the process of being a #strongwoman, and I’ve learnt some amazing thing
*A strong woman doesn’t have petty fears, I cannot afford to have petty fears- fifimarq
*Dear LOIS, you’re STRONG baby, don’t ever forget that ( keep repeating these things till they become real)
*Instead of saying “these people  were made to make my life miserable”, say “ these people were made to make me stronger”
Alright dearies, I hope you liked this post😖, it was written in a very weird way, I love you all. See you next week muah😘, rather, talk to you next week😋
MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS
Proud violator of the Gricean maxims

Comments

  1. Hi guys, I actually reply people's comments, but the wrong way, just found out recently, or not so recently. I'm not a snub, I promise😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!