True Love

Good morning people, (I hope it’s still morning when I post this). Okay, newsflash: I’m in school; I don’t have any class on Thursdays yaayy!! I hope y’all had a beautiful night, cos I did, except that my head is kinda aching( it can’t be because of the music from my headphones can it? I don’t even think so), but whatever, (Okay I was about to say I didn’t know what to write, when i remembered I had a request from one of our readers.) He asked me what True love means to me, and which I would prefer between finding the love of my life and having a billion dollars.
   Answering time, Lemme first answer the seemingly easy one, which is the second one. Okay, FINDING means ‘to encounter or discover something being searched for; to locate. So, the first thing I’ll say is that I won’t find true love, true love would find me, I’m not in the business of looking for true love, trying to look for a scripture (God bless Bukola) , found it, Prov18:22 says that “he who finds a wife finds what is good, and receives favour from the Lord.” See, I can’t be looking for true love up and down,  true love will find me, it’s the man that’ll look for me, my own business is to build myself up, and be like the proverbs 31 lady, so that he’ll indeed receive favour from God. Then, as for the billion dollar thingy, I prefer love to money o (it’s not like I’m ‘forming’ or anything) LOVE is just one amazingly beautiful feeling that can’t be compared with money, money will finish one day keh. I have so much faith in love, a lot more than I can ever have in money.
Next question, ‘what does true love mean to me?’ Not to be spiritual or anything, the first thing I thought of when I saw that, is God’s love for me, and Christ’s love for the Church. Like that is all. That’s why I cannot settle, not because I’m proud or anything, I just know my worth, I cannot marry an unbeliever keh, no matter how ‘loving’ and all fresh he can be, once there’s no God, forget it, it’s not happening. Just imagine him being as patient as Christ, or as loving, or as understanding. Women/ ladies/girls we still have God fearing people, don’t say that they’re not in existence, so you’ll just enter any relationship, because you’re getting to old, or looking less beautiful, abeg, beauty is in the eye of the beholder( shey you’re the one that will marry yourself ni?)  True love for me ehn, is just that simple.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
                                                                                      MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS
                                                                                      PROUD VIOLATOR OF THE GRICEAN MAXIMS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!