A NEW DAY

Hullos, it’s 7:51, on this hot Monday morning, so hot that my fan is still on at this time of the day. Okay, I wrote my first short, and by short, I mean very very short story yesterday. In truth, I wanted to submit it, but my dear friend told me to write with another subject matter in view, hey! not that he didn’t like it, he definitely did, but the truth is that I never know what to write, I just have to take my laptop, and start writing ‘as the spirit leads ’…LOL I’m sure the devil also says that caption. Exams in the air, I mean, I literally can smell it, lemme tell you what it smells like…Have you ever being to a very old library or a place where books have been stored for a very long time? yeahhh that choking smell huh? That’s exactly what exams smell like to me… It smells like heaven to my dear cousin sha, I mean, she says she prefers exams to assignments.
    BTW, I’ve got an exam on Thursday, yeah this coming Thursday…Lois!!! stop scaring yourself!!! Okay I’m sure you probably thought it was one serious exam, well don’t be shocked , the course is called SEP(something about drugs).Yeah, I take my special electives very sreriously, and I pride myself in it, unlike some people that just read the materials on the day of exam, I’m starting mine today… Hey!! stop thinking like that joh (you’re like’ and for her mind, she’s serious’). Yeah, I am, at least I’m better than most people. OMG!!! this time sha, it’s already 8:10!!! Thanks for sticking with me again. Love you
                                                                                                     proud violator of the Gricean maxims
                                                                                                     MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!