HI THERE

Hi there, it’s 6:08, on this surprisingly warm inside, but cold outside morning. I’m really sorry if you do not understand that, you should try to read it two more times, and if you still don’t, you should get help-yeah, help from the holy spirit, trust me, I’m not that mean. I’ve been checking my phone countless times, just to see if I have a whatsapp  message, I know that you already think the message I’m expecting is from a boy…(us young adults and our default state of mind sha) FYI, it’s actually from a male, but the male here is my dad. Yeah, you read that right, do not be confused my dear friend, my dad is my padi, plus we were supposed to have a meeting at 5:30,but because I slept late and woke up early to read something about tenses, we were not able to chat, and I feel really bad, cos it’s the second time in a row.(My friend, Toye told me to read it INTENSIVELY, or is it EXTENSIVELY? So much is expected from English students that you dare not make a mistake grammatically, plus I also have high standards…so, excuse me while I check the dictionary for the right word to use…DONE!! I think the better word to use is INTENSIVELY, because according to my dictionary, one of the synonyms mentioned, is ‘deep’. So, as I was saying before the rude interruption of my lack of adequate grammatic performance, I was told to read INTENSIVELY, but I think I’m just up until the second  ‘V’ in that word, meaning that I’ve only done the intensive part, the ‘LY’ will be done soon.)
      Oh yeah, I mentioned a writing ago, that I had an exam, yeah the special elective one, yeah SEP ( the drug one), since we’re both on the same page concerning the exam I was talking about, I may as well continue. That course is just a course I don’t think I can understand…oh please, it’s not like I’m a dummy, before you start talking, it’s just that there are so many weird things there, like words I can’t type out, for instance I learnt that the scientific name for dongoyaro is ‘achaizia something’ lemme just check and save myself from further embarrassment . OMG!!! You do not want to know the real thing #coversface it’s called AZADIACHTA INDICA. Abeg!! No one is perfect, we all make mistakes…Does anyone know what ‘dongoyaro’means here? Because I don’t ,not in this context…I only know it means a tall person,LOL
     It’s already 6:38!!!! Yeah ‘am’ not ‘pm’…why does time have to fly every time I write? Oh! Oh! I know why, because I am a very slow typist, plus, you know, there are little distractions.
  Proud violator of the Gricean maxims
  MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!