FREE DAYY!!!

Hi loveys, I hope it’s a pleasant morning wherever you are, because it is, here. I woke up late today, it’s allowed cos, today is Saturday, it’s 7:19am, some of you guys may be sleeping, (sleepy heads). No rushing to the library today, I must read in my room today, max of 4hrs. Why am I yawning? I slept na, as in for a very long time (lemme calculate – I’m too ashamed to say the hours, okay I’ll say it, 10hrs). Yeah, whatever, it is you that know; at least I’ll read overnight today.
      LOOOOOL, I’m not psycho, but I just remembered something that made me laugh, I’ll tell you, so just chillax. This morning ehn I saw a post that read ‘what do you call your gf/bf?’ I read this out loud to my roommates and they started on it, saying all sorts of names like ‘baby (I hate this with passion), shuga, okan mi (my heart), oju mi (my eyes- what happened to the real eyes o?) honeypie (have they ever tasted honeypie sef) and so on. I know you’re not laughing, but it made me really high on laughter (that’s what happens when you’ve got a great sense of humour). I know most of you would be like ‘this girl can like to feel herself o’ but the truth is that if I don’t who will? Nobody!!!
    I have to brainstorm on what to eat now, it’s one of the things I don’t like thinking about… I know you guys will be like ‘but her interests include cooking, must she form sef?’  Guys, I LOVE LOVE cooking, but the condition here in OAU, is not conducive for cooking ( yes o) … I won’t even tell you where I cook( let your ears twitch pass o, I won’t give in), but to be frank, I don’t like cooking here, but if I cook ehn, woh you will eat your tongue hehehe, don’t worry if God wills, I’ll cook for you one day( I promise, you won’t puke), okay as I was thinking- concoction( nah,it’s tiring and boring) spaghetti and stew( I don’t have stew, and the market isn’t a place where I wanna go sef)…God will give me inspiration jere.
     I need to go study my Bible, I’m reading the book of Esther, and it’s interesting (I’m sure that the last time some of you read the story parts of the Bible was only God knows when, same here o. Bye guys muah muah ( the way French people kiss abi peck on either side of the cheek)
                                                                                   Proud violator of the Gricean maxims
                                                                                   MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!