THE BEGINNING

  Okay, its Sunday, 3:51 pm, and I'm really bored, so what do I do? I grab a pen(the pen we were given in church) and my journal, the irony of what I'm doing right now is that I honestly do not know what to write, but never mind , I can't be that dull, something will eventually come up, but what? I chew my gum with more force, stare around like there's inspiration written in the air, or on my cute little pink fan,or my wall…Yes! my wall! My freaking wall!
    Okay, now I think I can actually write a little about my wall, I'm a very spontaneous person if you know me quite well(I, that woke up one morning and decided to walk all the way to Tonkere and from there to spider, I'll tushen it up by calling it a hike and not just any walk cos I dressed appropriately). Now I'm staring at my wall, I wish I could describe my wall…I actually can, to some extent, I have a blue and white wall paper, but me, being Lois considered it a bit too dull, and then, I decided to add a little more fun to it by splashing three different colours of nail polish on it ( I felt like the best abstract artist on the planet, you know, those French guys with striped shirts, berets and scarves round their necks. Yes, those ones.)I also have colourful sticky notes on it, and those sticky notes have sayings by different people…I'll share one: 'A woman must not depend on the protection of a man, but must be taught to protect herself' -Susan B .Arth. She should also let God protect her. He's someone I can't live without.
   Oh no!!! Someone is boiling pepper and its choking me, hostel life sha… okay back to the wall…Oops!! sorry, that's all about my wall, and here I was thinking it would be fun to talk about.(I forgot to say though, my wall has the most beautiful drawings made for me by my brother, I JUST LOVE THAT GUY.) Its 4:09pm already, and I'm less bored…how time flies sha…I guess I should stop. I'm sorry I'm a little boring, thanks for sticking with me, I love you.
                                                                                  proud violator of the Gricean maxims
                                                                                   MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!