I'M LATE!!!!

Gooooodd morning dearies, today is Sunday, and I’m freaking late, it’s 7:14 am, I slept, according to my roommates at 3:30, and I woke up at 6:58,I’ll tell you what I was not doing, I wasn’t reading. I was seeing a criminal law movie (it’s a feat!!!!) I didn’t see those high school movies and all, it was awesome!!!- HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER … Sad news was that I didn’t finish watching (issokay be grinning there). I’ll have to come back to finish this writeup, cos I’m already late…so TTYL after church
     6:01 pm, no no no no no!!!!! I didn’t just get back from church. Definitely not. I’m not even the president so why do you think I just got back? The thing’s that I got back, ate, slept, and saw a movie…err yeah that’s about it. I even forgot partially that I hadn’t completed my entry…this is how is happened
ROOMMATE: Lois! Your blog!!
LOIS: OH MY GOD!!! I FORGOT, no, it’s not like I forgot, I actually remembered, but I was tired.
ROOMMATE: Really?
Guys, please no it’s not like that( sounds like all those breakup ish) but seriously, I didn’t forget about you, you know I love you now, sorry dearies, thank you muah muah. Okay, now that we’re good, we should continue gisting abi? Oh I have to get ready for my overnight reading, my REAL exams start this week. Plus I’ll try to update that profile picture, I’ve not just gotten a hang of it ( yeah, I’m not miss-know-it-all), so don’t worry about that guys. Plus it really touches my heart that some of you are expectant of my posts, it touches my heart, and for that I’m eternally grateful (stole the last line from the fault in our stars, but I really mean it.)
  AIM this semester is to have 5.0 gp (hehehehe) I say that every semester, and it’s never been a reality, it’s not like I don’t have faith. I have faith in God, but you know, it’s just hard at times, sometimes I feel withdrawn, other times there’s that fire!! I want that fire always God, I’m even serious now sef, GOD HELP ME…
    So dearies, enjoy your night, read, sleep, eat well, have fun, study well, I love you, and thanks for continually sticking with me. I love you so very much.
                                                                                  Proud violator of the Gricean maxims
                                                                                  MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!