Beautiful morning

Hello people (this actually reminds me of a line in one of the plays we acted for our fellowship drama), how was your night BTW? Mine was awesome, I still feel sleepy, although it’s 7:12 am. I slept at 11pm, and set my alarm to wake me up at these respective periods : 2:30am( I knew I was jonzing, I just wanted to prove to myself that I was a superhero and I could wake up 3hrs30mins after I slept, I didn’t even hear it ring); 3:30am( I was like, I should try to be awake at this time, at least 4hrs30mins should be enough, but in my heart of hearts I knew I loved sleep too much to do that) then the last one was set for 4am( this one is an everyday thing, I wake up by this time almost every day) little did I know I wouldn’t wake up at the sound of the alarm…wait o I think I did, yeah I did, just enough to check on my phone, and to fight the daily inner battle ‘do I have to wake up ni? abeg I’m too tired, I can sleep for just 30 mins more now’ eventually I decided I’d sleep, LOL… the holy spirit woke me in time(5:21am) for my session with daddy,(scheduled for 7:30am) YEAH!!! finally we had the postponed session) and we talked about the carnal man, FYI, WE NEED TO ALL GROW OUT OF THIS STAGE,ASAP.
    My friends, should I let you in on a little secret, (chai!! you too like amebo) I’ll tell you sha. The thing is that, before it took me forever to create this blog…I was very frustrated ehn, the thing refused to comply o, but I had its time and now, I’m a freaking blogger!!! At least, that’s what Google calls me.
    Yeee!!! This ‘mama cleaner’ is in front of our room…what is this that I hear??? Neither shouts nor screams, lemme tell you a little about her. My roomies and I call her ‘mama deko dere’   (Eyin dekodere is her fav phrase) This woman is the most touchy woman you can ever meet on this planet (BTW, I should even point my siblings to this, cos when I was growing up, they thought I was touchy…why wouldn’t I have been sef? they were really annoying) as I was saying jare, this woman, at any very tiny thing she would complain, shout and curse, na by force to work? if you want to do something do it well, in her case she’s even getting paid… she’s my alarm sometimes sef, thank goodness she’s gone.
    I need to get going o, cos of that space securing thing I do at the library(if you like talk, I’ve already said I’m smart), plus I even want to do some early momo(told you what this means before na- morning) exercises… you know, the girl’s gotta have abs(yes oo)…but mheen!!! It’s very stressful. TBH, I can’t do 20 situps ( I know you’re already claiming there that you can do 500, my own is the standard one #tongueout)… byeee, TTYL, love you very much.
*dekodere- someone who gets to Lagos for the first time, and is shell-shocked at how beautiful Lagos is, and then stares like a statue.
  Proud violator of the Gricean maxims
  MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!