He tells me I am beautiful. Constantly.
It weirds me out. Constantly.
I tell him that. Constantly.
Now he won't compliment me constantly.
I would now crave for it. Constantly.
Time: 11:13 am Feeling: Cold Over the weekend, I made some creamy chicken soup for myself and my brother. When I was in Uni, it was something I always made, because it's super easy to make. However, there were two things I didn't like in all the soups I made: they were always so flipping thick, and there were always surprises (lumps). This time around, I did things differently. I made use of some: Leftover chicken bbq, 10 green beans 2 sausages 5 small carrots 2 eggs (whites) 2 and a half tablespoons of flour 1 garlic clove 1 onion. 1 tablespoon of margarine. Salt. Thyme 2 Seasoning cubes. Some evaporated milk Pretty basic ingredients. I know, right? So, first things first: Shred your chicken. Slice your sausages into circles, they shouldn't be cut so thinly. Wash your carrots and slice into thick circles. Boil your carrots for 5-6 minutes. I boiled my carrots and eggs in the same pot. When the carrots were just right; somewhere in be...
Feeling : Hungry Time: 11:05 am I think games are a great way to spice up your relationship. I'm all for games! One of my YouTube faves I'm not necessarily a competitive person, I just think it's fun, plus it's a great way to bond with your partner. So, if you are not in the mood for a dinner date, an evening out, or even just watching TV and you want to do something, having a game night would be a great substitute. It doesn't necessarily have to be at night lol, could be whenever you want. I often spend quite some time looking for games on the internet, I'm that deep. I'll let you in on some of them. Would you rather: In this game there are two options one is allowed to choose an answer from. I even think it's called this or that. Nah, it's not, it's just very similar. So, one person asks the other if (s)he would rather choose this option or another option, then the receiver of the question, chooses an answer. An example:...
Feeling: Kai I dun know. Time: 7: something am I have been binge watching Skinny Girl in Transit on YouTube for the past three days, I think. I'm not watching today, because, I want to use sense to manage my data for the next two days. God help me. So sha, I was about to go for my second round of sleep, when my mind went to a scene ( Spoiler alert!!! If you haven't watched it, please go to the next paragraph.) where Tiwa went to meet her ex, Kola and wanted to hear him say what he wanted to say. Of course I was so irritated and plunged into ITK (I too know) mode with my sister - Why did she have to see him?? It was uncalled for!! I remembered when my before before boyfriend (cringe) asked to be friends with me, and I was all shades of strong (blunt), I had never been before, hitting the nail on the head like a carpenter. I was proudly telling my sister about it, and she was like, "Yasss girll!! You mean!!' My sister is a... I dunno, let's just say I ...
Comments
Post a Comment