Hold on to your virginity TIGHTLY

Hello dear friend how's your week going? well, mine's been going fine, thank God.
I was reading a book some minutes ago about teenagers and then my mind wandered and I decided to write about what I was thinking about. Seriously guys, I have a question, why is virginity considered a stigma? In case you have not noticed, most people aren't all that proud to associate themselves with the word. This world is becoming worse every second, every day, and we have young ones growing and being brought up with this sickening mindset. You see, I once had an encounter with a guy, who was interested in me and then one talk led to another and he said "ah you! Its obvious you're a virgin" in such a derogatory tone, I was stunned. I was probably sixteen and shocked to find out its a sin to be a virgin, after all, we were all raised to believe you remain a virgin till your wedding night (really though, why does it have to be the wedding night, can't it be like two days after? LOL.)
Most people say they don't want to get married to virgins, yes!!! Ask them why, and you'll hear something like "he wont be experienced, I cannot be better than him in bed"  or it will be boring, will I start teaching her basic things.  Now I have one question. Please, who taught Adam and Eve? After all, they were each other's firsts. (I just asked my brother and he's like whoa! That's true o) see, you don't need any experience. Come as you are.
Peer Pressure is also a big factor; people just want to get rid of something special because everyone is doing it. Our bodies are Gods sanctuary.
You know what's funny? Now, our wise world has created a way of remaining virgins, yet being active sexually. You know what I'm talking about. You then assuage your conscience by saying Technically I'm m still a virgin but by the time you come back to your senses, you'll be laced with guilt and regret it for a looong time, and feel as bad as the person who was really really disvirgined the old fashioned way.
I'll advise you to not start it, because once your head is straight, the devil has his eyes on you, (I mean, he's looking for whom to devour.1 pet 5:8) Its always better to not start things like that, because in your moment of weakness, your strength will FAIL you, we have Gods strength to lean on though.
I love you all, and I'm always your friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!