Nothing major

Hello guys, how are you? I hope you’re doing fine? It’s late, I know but I just have to talk to you, I even have a headache, I should be in church. Okay, I’ll be done in three months (with school), this usually makes me happy, but tonight, I’m not all too happy, I’m a bit sober. Asking me why I suppose? Well, it’s just got me thinking about my life. While I was walking down to my hostel, and listening to different conversations that spilled into my ear, a guy said this “many people do not have FORESIGHT, but PRESENT DAY SIGHT.” I kept thinking about it, and I still am. The guy said the truth. So, concerning my leaving school, I really do not want to leave school without having some kind of plan for my life, no matter how small, I want to be the kind of person with foresight, and not present day sight, because it’s only a foolish person that would have present day sight.
         Well, well, well… A friend told me that there’s always something to say, but why’s it that whenever I pick up this laptop things fly away from my mind. Oh!!! That reminds me if you have anything you want me to talk about, you can drop a comment on my blog, or send me a message( of course, I’m not dumb, I’ll send you the link LOL… http://fifisdiarywhereileaveyoubored.blogspot.com.ng/?m=1 ) Thanks guys, I really appreciate, I think I’m done here, the headache’s kinda eating me up. Muah muah, don’t forget to give me topics/ideas. Nanight  lovelies.
                                                                                         MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS.

Comments

  1. I usually find it hard posting a comment here (not because my prev comment wasnt replied) but because i dont want to see just a comment from me always. I prefer reading 'silently' though. I dont know why i ve kept reading since i 'discovered' this blog.
    Ok, few things i would love you to talk about;
    #what it feels like leaving school; fears, expectations and loses etc
    #feminism
    #love: is there anything like true love, which would you prefer 1billion dollars or finding the love of your life.
    #Roommates
    #Photography.

    This should probably (i think) be my last comment here (i couldnt send a message). I also observed that there were 11 posts in sept, 5 in oct, 2 in nov.... hope it wouldnt progress that way.

    And
    Sometimes, i wonder if you really leave us bored or thirsty for more...

    Kene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!