Slay Beautifully

Heyerr, hope we all had a splendid week?
Yeah, so last week I didn't say expressly what I'll be talking about this week. Told y'all to guess, I wonder how many of you got it right lol.

It's FashioN !!!

If you love looking gorgeous, please signify oo. I like feeling like a slay queen lol, but, well there are quite a number of buts.
*I'm an indoorsy person (whatever that means, try to figure it out on your own.)
*Sometimes, I really am too lazy. Lol.
Okay, just two buts.

Lemme tell you what I like when it comes to fashion items and all.
*sneakers (they are way too cute and comfy)
*heels ( because I can't wear sneakers or slippers always on like every outfit, I have to go for heels too, you know, slay 'em all. TBH though, I always take a pair of slippers along. Plenty girls do, don't come and be forming  here)
*Trousers/pants (whatever very easy to wear and comfy) 
*Dresses (what's not to love?  From girly dresses to formal dresses)
*Shirrttssss (these are the best like,you can just wear anywhere and stay cool and dope in them)
*Bags (I just started loving bags, used to like backpacks a lot before, like I dinnor send anyone o)
*watches 😍
If I should write out everything I love there won't be enough space, so lemme just stop there.

As a young Christian lady, it might be a (well, with the trends that are out there these days) little bit, you know difficult to err, you get what I'm trying to say? It might be a little bit difficult to lemme say stay moderate.  There are sometimes ehn,  I'll see an outfit on Instagram, something I know I cannot wear but I'll still wish and wish I could, and because I can't, I'll just save the picture and think about how fabulous I'll be in it. Personally, I still have some reservations about the "crop top" , but I've found that I can rock it without letting my tummy show (it's not like I even have abs to flaunt sef).

As much as the temptation to join the crowd is strong. There's one thing I know, I can be gorgeous while moderately dressed. Yeah, so there are tons of ladies who dress amazingly beautifully, and you can be one of them. It's not until you bare everything that you'll be considered fashionable. It's not o.

On the other hand, some people think that because they are Christians, they should just be drab and all with their looks and dressing. Well, not to judge, but as I've said earlier, you can be a Christian and dress beautifully.

For ladies that wear maxis and midis only, you can check the Internet on ways to rock them and still look beautiful.

Honestly, the Internet helps a lot when you dunno how to wear what you have,and if you're a  creative person, let your creativity shine through your style. OWN YOUR STYLE.

Long and short of this whole post is that *because we're Christians doesn't mean that we can't rock beautiful clothes, please o I beg, rock 'em shoes skirts, tops and whatever else beautifully,and remember that slutty ain't fashionable.
* Dress up and feel good for yourself, not for someone else, not for one boy( tell me you've not dressed for a guy before just so, he'll notice you). I saw a picture one time that talked about a girl dressing nicely for a guy, only for the guy not to notice, she was very sad.  Seriously after you've dressed up for a guy and he doesn't notice, I don't think you'll be too motivated to dress up again, because you'll just be like, "what's the point?" so dress up for you, you see you every time, and you want to look good for you.

I know I like to talk, forgive me, I love you all. Slay beautifully.

Comments

  1. Slay beautifully...hmm..i like that...biko come up with something for the guys too..abi there's no need for us to slay?..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, by God's grace I'll try to come up with something.

      Delete
  2. You are so right about beautiful but crazy clothes that u wish the designer had coded some things (covered some parts of the body).
    What I've learnt is to pick the style, cover the part up with modest onpoint additions. It's so easy to fall out as a Christian, it's usually little by little (a shorter gown, a mini skirt, a lower top and then you'll discover that you are revealing everything)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree dear, thanks for reading. Much love.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!