A Box of Faith.

Hey guys, welcome to Fifi's diary. Hope you're having an amazing weekend.
Quick reminder: God loves you more than you'll ever know.

This is not the first time  this is happening, but i really do not have much to say. Okay, I have a suggestion. One that might encourage you. You see, many times we pray,and sometimes we think God turns deaf when we talk to him. God never turns a deaf ears to your prayers, I mean, he loves you. The thing is many times we aren't reflective people. we need to be able to reflect not only on God, but our lives as well, if we do this, we'll see that God actually hears you, and answers your prayers, maybe just not the way you expect him to, but he's wise.

Whenever you pray or make any request to God, I suggest you write it down, and eventually when God answers, you'll mark it as answered. This is just to encourage you when you feel God doesn't care or listen to you. I have a box where I write out prayers, and  I mark those that have been answered with faith that those that haven't been answered yet will definitely be answered ( I got this idea from the book Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.)

On the 31st of December, I wrote out some of my desires for 2017, among those desires was one that I didn't know how it'd turn out, chances were so bleak, it didn't seem like it could happen, but I put it down anyway. Yesterday evening as I was reading my thinking book ( a book where I write thoughts fears, worries, dreams, as though I'm talking to God, It also shows me how much I've grown in months or years) , I saw how God has been answering that prayer without me realizing, and i was overjoyed.

Isaiah 60:22 check it out. It's my favorite scripture. Around August last year, I was greatly unhappy about a particular issue, and God showed me that scripture. I had never heard it in my life, I just opened my Bible or something like that ,and he directed my eyes to that verse. I couldn't have been more comforted, I new that was from God, I knew it wasn't just coincidence that made me open that part of the bible, though the devil has been trying since then to make me doubt God, but by God's grace I'll stand strong in faith. I love you all, thanks for taking time to read this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!