CHEMISTRY

Hello fellow humans, how are y’all doing? I really hope Planet earth is treating you guys well? (before I continue, I’d like to announce to you that I’m getting married!!! bahaha just kidding, not now. I just wanted to say that the background of my blog is PINK!!!! I was just checking out the settings and found out that I could change it from that boring orange (the color of American prisoners’ uniform), no offence meant… I’ve been home for about (consulting the calendar) JEEEZZZZ!!! Just 8 days!!!! I thought I have spent 3 weeks ni!! God why na? And we dunno when we’ll resume, it is well. (Oops! my battery is low o), I’ll have to continue later, but lemme tell you what I might be talking about later-CHEMISTRY. TTYL
Guess who’s back after over 36hrs?!! Me. Well, I have been busy, it’s not like my laptop took forever to charge( oooh I went out with my friend Lara, to see a movie at the cinema yesterday), I’m sorry. 
So, the last time I said I will probably talk about chemistry, and that I will try to talk about. So my dear brothers and sisters (like youth pastors would say hehe) what is Chemistry? Chemistry is err *scratches head. Lol it’s not that kind of chemistry I want to talk about, I only know H2O and oxygen hehe. I know you’re now asking ‘’ what kind of chemistry does this one want to talk about?’’  Okay, calm down, chemistry in this context, means an attraction between two people, yeah.  I was thinking about this a while ago, and I’m like why do people believe that once they have a chemistry with this person, the person is totally meant for them? Do not be deceived my dear friend, having Chemistry alone is not what makes this person good for you. I wondered again, why Chemistry? And I answered myself – because of the hormones woman!!
Many people, once they feel a level of attraction for each other, they believe ‘Oh we are meant to be! I have met the bone of my bone, and the flesh of my flesh’ no offence, but na lie. Not all that glitters is gold, meaning not everyone you have chemistry with is the right one.  Did you notice that divorces are in ‘vogue’? Oh I wonder why?  Probably because people marry because they have the ‘chemistry’, so when that chemistry turns to maths (math ain’t my fav subject), I mean when they no longer feel the chemistry, the end up breaking up / divorcing. In 2014, in the USA, 813,862 out of 256,483,624 people divorced that’s almost a million, and it will increase every year( it happens everywhere, not only in the USA). Then I’m like how can this reduce? I mean getting into a relationship, with chemistry being the only arsenal. I have an answer- people do not prove anything; they just jump into stuff without confirming from God you know. I do not know about you o, but I do not want only chemistry as my arsenal (who does not want to be attracted to his/ her spouse)but I also want God to be the foundation, not only concerning relationships, but in every area of my life, and I pray for you too. LOVE Y’ALL
                                                                                                       MARQUIS  FIFEOLUWAHAN  LOIS
                                                                                                       Proud violator of the Gricean maxims

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!