7 reasons why you should run away from double dating, and three reasons why people double date.

Feeling: Like a detective.
Time: can't remember when I started.

It will be wrong for me to go on without saying why I haven't been on here. As much as I'd love to say something fancy like, "oh I'm sorry, I was on a much needed vacation in Hawaii constantly swimming, ordering room service, and having the time of my life. " I can't say that cos it'd be a lie as I was quite sick last week and lazy too (I mean when I recovered), and somehow, there was no ginger AKA nothing to motivate me.

Oh and I'm feeling like a detective cos I've been watching "The mentalist. "

Anyhoos, today, I'll be talking about a concept I only got to really know about quite recently. Double dating. To be honest, I only saw this in movies, mostly Nigerian I guess. I think I remember one time when I was younger I checked the Internet for the meaning, and I saw something close to "it's when two couples go out on a date" I dunno if it's been updated,  if not it has to be. 

Double dating in this context is when a girl decides to be in a relationship with more than one boy at the same time, same goes for the boys.
Source: Google

If you ask me, I think it's a bad idea. Too much emotional blah blah,  headaches that turn to migraine, migraine that lands you in the hospital. Too much stress. Like I said, "if you ask me", but you didn't so... 

Why do people actually do this double dating thing? 

If you ask me, okay no, I asked people lol and here's what I was told. 

* For money. Very obvious reason, I  dunno why I never thought about it. Girls can be amazing like that. They've turned boys into money making machines, so the more they date them, the more money they 'earn'. How 'smart'. 

* The major boyfriend doesn't give good sex.  Since people have incorporated sex into relationships and almost everyone one now has sex, they believe that once their boyfriends aren't satisfying them sexually, they need to get it from another person. Human beings though,  they say they can't cheat on their husbands, meanwhile they are dating other people. If this situation were to occur in a marriage, and the male and female are scared of cheating, I'm sure they'll both find a way to work on their sex life, but it's not marriage so... 

I came up with this next one. 

* To add some zest into their lives. 😂
Some people are tired of living boring lives, so they probably think, "Hmmn what can I do to add some spice into my life? " And they seek advice from the wrongest set of people, and then, boom!  They add some coloring into their life by dating different people at once "just for the fun of it."

Well, let Jesus add that zest into your life my dear. 

That's all about reasons why people do this double dating thing. 

Now, let me tell you why I think you should run from it. 

* You tend to either break hearts or have hearts break you constantly. I  mean, giving one person the opportunity to come into your heart and life is work enough, but having two!!  For money, sex or zest is unthinkable!!!

* How do you expect to divide yourself into three or four?  One person expects you here, the other expects you there at the same time...  It's just hectic which leads to my next point. 

*You get to have a degree in lying, and if you're a bad liar, I'm deeply sorry for you, you'll just get caught in your own web. Not being mean, but I'll have popcorn and soda while I watch the whole thing. 

* You'd be in the horrible dilemma of "who do I get to spend special days with? " What if on your birthday, both of them want to do something special for you? Watchu gon' do?? Oh I forgot you already have a degree in you know... But you'll still get caught up. 

*You are not supposed to be having sex in the first place, at least not until you are married. You'd be forced to have sex with more than two people. Gosh!  That literally just gave me a mild migraine. Not kidding.  
You see,  all the money, you're getting doesn't come without a price, and somehow, that price is your body. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Someone told me herself, she said "How'll I let a boy have sex with me and he won't give me money? " it was said in an uncouth manner, I just can't type that out. But come to think of it, that's a really mild way to describe prostitution. 

* If you love your mental health, just run.

* Finally, I  think you get to lose yourself, your true self, because I believe different boys like different things about a particular girl.  Example; my boyfriend (BF1) might like the way I think, and maybe the way I handle matters, whereas, my other boyfriend (BF2) just likes me for my body and BF3 likes me for... He just likes me. 
Now,  Bf1 is the original boyfriend, I  am myself when I'm with him, he appreciates my opinion and all that, but bf2 is just crazy controlling, so he doesn't value my opinion, he thinks I'm not even smart cause, well... He won't even let me show him how smart I am,  so I become dumb for him, after all he just likes me for my body... I become two entirely different people. Miss dumb and miss Intelligent. When I could simply be Miss intelligent alone. 

Bf3? Lol I just added that for effect. 

I think that's all for now as to why you should run away from dating a number of people at once.

As for Boys that date more than a girl, I dunno, maybe for Zest and sex, cos boys don't ask girls for money. Oh silly hungry boys do, like the one I met in year two. Story for another time. 

Have a beautiful week,  and happy hump day. I know it's a Wednesday greeting, dunno what it means. Lemme check. Okay seen it.  Check it out too 💕

Thanks for reading. 
Fifi🖤
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!