Making the best of every fresh line.

Feeling: sleepy 
Time: 2:20 pm


The year has almost come to an end. Wow! I remember the beginning of this year. Quite a lot has happened, and I'm thankful for how far I have come. I'm thankful for a lot of things.

I've cried a lot this year, but I have smiled and laughed way way way more than I have cried.

Every year has different trials, different things that test your strength, your beliefs your faith... Some years are harder than others. On reflection, 2016-2018 have had differently themed tests, passed some, failed some, in all, I have come out wiser, and I am still on the mission of being a strong woman in every sense of the phrase.

I believe it's important to reflect on things, not only yearly; but daily, hourly, weekly. Only makes one wiser.

I'm thankful for a lot of things.

I am thankful because I believe all things are working together for my good regardless of how bleak things may seem right now.

I am super thankful for this blog, my little space for sharing my thoughts.

I am thankful for God, grace, his word, and his love for me.

I am thankful for Love, thankful for the relationship I have with my favorite human; a reflection of God's love for me.

I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful for my ability to question things, the gift of reflecting. I have come a really really long way.

I am thankful for my family; my siblings; loving and annoying at the same time. I have a beautiful relationship with each one of them and it makes me so happy.

I look forward to the beginning of  a new year. I'm torn between deciding whether it's a new chapter or a new page of an old chapter. Regardless, it's something new, and whatever it is, I hope that we learn all we need to learn; unlearn all we need to unlearn, and make the best of every fresh line we have. 

What are you thankful for?  What are you looking forward to in the coming year? As for me, I am looking forward to starting a new job that I'll love.

Much love, 
Fifi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!