Be HAPPY! You'll GLOW!

Hey fam!! How've you been all week? Feels like a long time since I've written here. Anyways, moving on to what I'll talk about today. This post has been drafted out for like over two months, but at the time I was drafting it, I was in no position to talk to anybody about it, but today, today today, I will write about it, because I'm consciously learning to be happy no matter what. Dang!!! Guys, it's hard, but the results are worth it.

So, yeah, you probably have a hint on what I'll be talking about. BE HAPPY.



Many times, you won't find yourself in a beautiful situation, many times, your emotions will try to bring you down, human beings will make you mad, annoyed, sad, disappointed and all kind of things, but you know what? It's really up to you to make yourself happy. There's some kind of JOY that comes from being happy, less burdens (a very amazing feeling). The thing is if you want to keep looking at all these things, you won't be a happy person, and even when you are, it will be short lived.

Personally, I'm a very emotional person, very emotional. little things make me cry, little things make me happy,weirdly I don't like being angry (I don't like it at all, the worstest I can be is hurt, and when I get mad in fact (siblings siblings, amazing people.*lips sealed*), it doesn't last long, it's too much of a burden to bear).

Lemme give you an illustration of some sort. Recently, err how do I put this? Recently, I've been going through some things, but because of this amazing lesson I learnt late last year, I refuse to be weighed down. Oh I refuse, I always try to make myself happy. I make silly videos I watch over and over again, I laugh at myself and think about how beautiful I am as a person (not physically, although, I know I am a beautiful girl, anyone can like to tell me otherwise, I really don't care), I also read a lot , and write a lot, and of course I talk to God (he's such a comforter). These things make me happy, so I invest time doing them (and then, everyone thinks I'm the happiest girl on earth). Other times, I'm just plain tired of being strong,so tired of trying to be happy, when I'm really sad, during these periods, I just cry out to God, I mean , it's okay to cry out to God, he's my dad, he knows how I feel before I even tell him, I just talk to him and he puts his loving arms around me.

In every seemingly bad situation, there is always a silver lining, always something positive to look out for, you just have to find it. Other times, you might have found it, but for some reason,do not want to embrace it, well you should, if you do not want to be a gloomy person, plus others are still out there looking for their silver lining.

I used to be the kind of girl that would be moody and sad for absolutely no reason, I didn't like it, a friend talked to me about it (Hey friend, I hope you know yourself, and I really really hope you're reading this, I just want to say thank you, for gifting me with this valuable lesson, it will stay with me forever, much love.) and look, I'm a "much happier" person.

Do things that make you happy, life is short, and you do not want to be a miserable person. If sleeping makes you happy, do it. If it's music,do it. If it's being with people, please be with them, if it's movies,do it. If it's whatever, JUST DO IT!, above all, talk to God, you'll be comforted, I promise.

HAPPINESS MAKES YOU GLOW!!

 



I love you all, and thanks for reading

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!