LIFE HACKS FOR GUYS

Hello humans, welcome back to fifi's diary, where I leave you bored (or not) lol. So, today, I'll be doing something quite different. I get so many feed backs, and so many guys are so very jealous that I'm almost always addressing ladies. Well, here's why. I am a lady, and I kinna know how we think, but guys, you guys are different from us, and I don't think I understand your thought processes.

Moving on, I'll be talking about a few life hacks for guys. Things that girls want more of. Yeah, it's kinda like a cheat that will help you in life.

Hack 1 Do not sag!!! It's awfullll, and a turn off for most girls that i know. Like why do you think it's cool? Never approach any woman of worth while sagging.

Hack 2 Please and Please, never lead any woman on. State your intentions. DO NOT confuse her, if you want to be just friends, then be, if you want to be more than friends, then make her know, don't play with her emotions.

Hack 3 To all my Nigerian friends that have girlfriends (or that want to take a girl out for a first date) abeg abeg abeg, not every girl loves food. It doesn't have to be a freaking restaurant. It really doesn't have to be. Why not just suggest a walk, watch the stars with her, or the sunset or something cute. Not every time, food.



Hack 4 Be a gentleman, don't be razz lol, be sweet.

Hack 5 Chivalry must not die. Please watch old movies and see how men treated ladies in general. Learn to open doors for women, stay on the right side of the road when you're with a lady, when you and a woman are about to enter a room, let her go in first (a shout out to you, you know yourself). It's all just proper courtesy.


Hack 6 Please dress well. Being a christian doesn't mean you should now dress up like what I dunno.


Hack 7 Hygiene is key as well, nobody likes a dirty or unclean  human being. SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, smell amazing and all.

Hack 8 Learn to be a good listener, Many ladies like to talk, they just need someone to hear them out, so it'll be good for you to cultivate that habit of listening.


Hack 9 Don't make every woman/lady feel special, that's for those of you in relationships. Don't get me wrong, I know you love your girlfriend, but don't shower your attention on every girl.

Hack 10 Final hack I can think of. Be a man after God's heart.  Don't be ordinary, you're different, you're God's own. Love God and be genuine about it,  don't love God because the girl you like loves God.


It's not all about having good looks.

So guys, I hope you enjoyed reading, much love.

*Abeg -  pidgin for 'I beg'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!