It's not all about charisma!!

Heyerr guyss!!! I finally have some time to myself, lemme quickly write . How are y'all doing this week? Well, mine was amazing, and I'll tell you guys about it some other time. Today, I'll be talking about something very very important. Was about to say "guess what",but you'll probably not get it, so let me just get on with it.

LEADERSHIP.



What does leadership mean to you? (This is beginning to sound serious bleh)

Well, it takes a lot to be a leader,takes so much training. You cannot just wake up one morning and say you want to be a leader, or maybe you can, it'll just take a process to get you there.
Now, so many people believe that once they have charisma, then they are leaders automatically(puhlease), so they take up leadership positions, and somehow, they end up failing woefully. That's simply because it's not all about charisma, it's not all about knowing how to command the attention of people, and it certainly not because you have an amazing diction (I might trip for you. Just a little, but it all ends there, you can swallow your good diction lol). Seriously though, those things might work(FOR JUST A LITTLE WHILE), but they aren't all that deeep. It's much more than that. Yupsy.

So here's a list of qualities I have penned down in my note.

*You must be an amazing servant.

*You must live an exemplary life (let me tell you something,if you're my leader one way or the other and you tell me to do stuff you're not doing, I would never ever obey you, NEVERRR. Dunno if it's wrong, but I just won't)

*Bossiness is a NO NO (If one day God makes you my leader, and you boss me around, I'll really really dislike you, because I do not like being made to feel like I'm a kid (I don't even think it's right to boss a kid a round) or something, it HURTS me so much, and except you change, bye bye).

*Admit your mistakes (I really do not like people who cannot simply admit mistakes, you cannot know it all now, so it's not that bad to take the humble pill and say you're sorry. I RESPECT people who do this).

*You must learn to WORK WITH your followers. There's a reason we are social beings.You just can't do it all on your own. If you doubt me, try living on an island for a year (what am I saying? A year is too much, just for a month sef), and see if you'll SURVIVE.

*A leader should give credit when it's due ( I personally like this. If you've read the five love languages by Gary Chapman, you'll know what I'm talking about).

*Please don't you ever threaten. YOU ARE NOT GOD!! God doesn't even threaten.

*Be understanding (If you know me, you'll understand how this means a lot to so many people.)

That's all for now, I think. Oh a leader also earns his respect.You do not demand for it. I won't even give you sef, ask the ones who know me. I remain sweet though.

Somehow, in one little way or the other, we'll find ourselves being leaders, please lets embrace these virtues.

*Trip - really dunno how to explain it, but lemme say it means a silly crush (well, that's what I meant when I used it.)


Byeeee muah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!