I'm backkk

How are you, my friend? It’s been a very long while, yeah yeah, exam ish. Well, I’m done now, and I slept the hell out of me… I hope yours are going on well, and if you’re done, let’s partaaayyy. Oh!! Sorry guys that aren’t done, I so didn’t mean to make you feel jealous bahahahaha!!!
    You know, (I know you don’t know, just used to the phrase), I was going through my pictures today (I’m saying today like it’s 7pm, hehehe it’s just 5:13am. people are still asleep)… sorrrrry about the break in transmission, will try not to do that again, even though I’m still doing it. Okay Lois stop!!!!! you’ll bore people out!!!
     Okay, as I was saying, I was taking a look at my pictures, not to see how fine they are, or how ugly I was, I even like keeping a few ugly pictures, one can’t be fine always, we aren’t always flawless, sorry Beyoncé (this laptop autocorrected my spelling of Beyoncé, and it can’t recognize FIFEHAN!!), we wake up with flaws and sleep with flaws. So you’d ask me “Lois why were you then looking at your pictures?”  My answer is “I was studying me.”  Then you’ll be like “how were you studying you?” Let me explain.
    I was looking at the different shades of me, and then I realized, you know, I was in that state of epiphany ( I finally got to use Epiphany in a sentence!!!), it hit me in the face like wham!! You want to know what hit me?  I realized that I am actually different things in One person, different people in one person, different things make me who I actually am, you know, just like the spirit soul and body makes me up, it doesn’t just stop there for me. I saw a picture of me and I was like “wow”! I saw another picture and I was like ”did I have to do this?” there’s a classy person in me, and there’s a person who doesn’t care about impressing anybody( I don’t even like shoes all the time, 2 weeks have gone by, and I’ve worn shoes just once-to church, I like large shirts, and I even wear black flipflops (donlops) out, I hate makeup like arrgghh) yeah, there’s that me. There are so many ME’s that I’m still confused about what ME I really want to be, there’s the ME that loves cooking, the ME that likes photography like crazy, the me that I just discovered that I like writing, a whole lot of ME, that likes poor people(kids esp) and reaching out to them. There’s a hopeless romantic in me, and at the same time, the ME that questions the whole love issue. There’s a very serious person in me, and there’s the verrrrrrrrrrrrrry playful person in me (I prefer her; she can play like oh my god!!!) There’s the lovely person in me, and there’s the ME  you’ll like to stay far away from (take heed to this advice).
     In short, all sort of me’s make me ME , just like all sorts of you’s make you YOU. The thing about this issue is that, all those different parts of you want to outshine each other, so please do yourself some good, pray and ask God to make the good you’s shine. A bad person might have a little bit of good him in HIM, but no one cares, they all see the bad, and that’s what they focus on. BYE DARLS
                                                                                   Proud Violator of the Gricean maxims
                                                                                   MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!