SHOW SOME LOVE

Hello people, I’m sorry for taking this long,  I have a problem, emabinu( means I’m sorry) I think I’ve lost the touch, it saddens me, but I’ll still talk sha, I hope y’all have been good though? I am just there, immensely bored, I’m available for invitation( even though I really like my room, I am a really confused person, as much as I complain of boredom, I do not like stepping out of my comfort zone, so I should just keep my mouth shut)…
  You know I have been secretly wondering if people actually take time to read what I write, I mean, except for the people that I know will read it (I was surprised when I knew some of my friends didn’t read the write up, whatever, it’s not like it’s paining me sef) Anyways, I have something to say that’s really bothering me, and it won’t be bad to vent a little.
  Okay, what I want to talk about is friendship, yeah yeah, I’ve talked about it, I know, but the other was about choosing friends, this is about the friends you have chosen. Okay, maybe not necessarily, but this thing happens to me in most of my friendships, I feel like I contribute more in my relationships with people, and I really do not want to be pushed to a point where I do not care anymore, the truth though is that I might pretend not to care anymore, but deep down I’m dying… I’ll give a scenario or two out of billions.
VENTING TIME  ::::: I have a friend (guy) whom I realllyyy cherish, I can do almost anything for this friend of mine, (I’ll call him Adam) as I was saying I’d do almost anything for him, the thing that hurts me is that I don’t think the person thinks I’m important at all, or cares for me at all, I always do the calling or texting and all that, but Adam doesn’t even call or text which saddens me jere. I’m really on the verge of caring no more, but life happens jere, and I don’t want to, it’s not like I’m revenging cos I know God doesn’t like that. Advice?
  Another one is about all this slying ish, why sly (I feel like a poet already hehe) no dets about that one, or you do all the visiting and the person expects to be the visitedbut really my advice is that a call goes a long way, or a text, the other person doesn’t have to be doing all the work all the time. Make the person know you care, no matter how little the act is, it will go a thousand miles. Alrighty, sorry for venting ( I Hope Adam reads this) byeee.
                                                                                      PROUD VIOLATOR OF THE GRICEAN MAXIMS
                                                                                       MARQUIS FIFEOLUWAHAN LOIS

Comments

  1. If you re wondering whether people read your blog, i think i have an answer. Yes!!! But i can only speak for myself. I kinda bumbed into your blog through Instagram, and i have been reading since then.

    Its just that i saw this late. I wish you re still bored bcoz i want to send an invite.

    Your blog might not buy Linda Ikeji's house, but i really like it because it is real and cool. Enjoy. I hope Adam reads this too.

    Kene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up deeply impressed fifi..less I forget keep up with the boredom effizy cos it inspiring ๐Ÿ˜œ #rakel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kene, awww that means so much to me, I was grinning ear to ear while reading, thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Anderson, I appreciate, I will definitely keep up with my boredom, LOL.
    Oh Kene, 'Adam' read this๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!