Blank spaces and weird meals.

Feeling: sleepy
Time: 11:49am



On some days, days like this one, I have no inspiration to write. Like, my head feels like a blank space. Tehehehe, reminds me of Taylor Swift's song, Blank space.

I just thought now, that a reason for this could be that I'm always cooped up in one place. It's most likely the only reason.

I don't have friends here, sucks much. Would have suggested going out. I like forming hard girl, but sometimes I'm bothered about it.

What do you do when you have zero inspiration?  I could learn a thing or two  from you. Thank you.

By the very way, I had an inspiration to try out a random food combination; sweet potatoes and ogbono (mixed with okra) soup. What weird / strange meals have you tried out lately

Much love, 
Fifi. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!