Happy new year


Happy new year, loves!


It's almost 2020!! I know we just started this year, It's just... It's amazing how there was a time 2020 seemed so far away, and now,  we're less than a year to it already. Wow!!

Okay, back to 2019. Towards the end of 2018, I was low-key scared that 2019 was looming closer. I mean, I turn 23 in two months; for some reason that seemed scary.  I don't know how I feel about it right now. I'm very thankful; really grateful, but I'm not as excited as I used to be about my previous birthdays, I wonder why.

Do you have any resolutions for the year?  Are you a new year resolution kinda person?  I'm not. I am just really intent on growing, no matter how little. However, if there's anything I want to do more of this year, it's to be more gentle with myself, and to celebrate little victories.

This may be the beginning of a new season for you, or a continuation of the previous season; regardless, I hope you love yourself a little more this year, I hope you grow beyond your imagination. I hope that at the end of this year, you'll look back and be grateful for how far you've come.

Have yourself a lovely year 😍

Comments

  1. Join the crowd, my birthday is in a few days I can not even fake excitement on the thoughts of the birthday.
    *Deep Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be fine, my love. Maybe this is what growing up feels like. We'll be fine.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!