On favorite apps...

Feeling: Sleepy
Time: 3:17pm

I'm almost always on my phone. No one complains much though, I mean, why should anyone complain?


Anyway, I'd like to let you guys in on some of the apps that keep me glued to my phone. They are in no particular order.


  • WPS OFFICE
I really really like this app, because my laptop annoys me. It's super handy. It does everything Microsoft office can do. I like the theme, weirdly.

  • BIBLE
My favorite Bible app.
I prefer it to My sword, this is a lot more interactive. I used to be crazy about the follow feature. I don't really like it anymore. I love love love that it has devotionals too, not just that, you can choose the devotional  that suits how you feel. You can change the theme as much as you like!


  • TWITTER 
Never thought this would happen, but here it is. Happening. 

  • PINTEREST 
I love Pinterest. It's like google, but just for pictures. I have many boards on Pinterest. I know what I want my house to look like, thanks to Pinterest.  There are so many ideas about different things ranging from clothes to food. Creator of Pinterest, God bless you.

  • JOTTERPAD
I use this in place of the notepad that comes with phones. It's usually my go to when I have a thought I don't want to forget. I write poems on it too. Sometimes, how I feel. I used it a loooootttt in 2017. Favorite writing app. 

  • IMO 

This app helps me keep in touch with human, so, it definitely has to be a fav lol. This app is weird. Can you believe that while you're typing, the other person can see what it is you're typing out before you send it. Yeah it's that weird. The video quality is better than whatsapp's in my opinion. We also like the emojis. 

  • CAMSCANNER
I think this is a very important app. Not necessarily a fav, but a necessity. Imagine being able to scan stuff with an app. Nohuge machine required. 

  • GOOGLE CHROME 
Best browesr out there if you ask me, bad thing's I prefer UC browser for easier downloads.

  • eREADER PRESTIGIO
How could I almost forget about this app?!  My favorite library. Perfect for epub files. Love love. 

  • DROPBOX
Definitely a fave. Important documents, pictures and videos that are very dear to my heart are all in here, cos I don't trust these phones and memory cards at all.

  • YOUTUBE
I like YouTube a lot. Dunno what to say again lol, but it's definitely a fav. 

Those are the apps I like, the apps that keep me glued to my phone most of the time. . Instagram isn't really a fav anymore. I used to waste all my data on it in the past. I still use it very often, but I won't call it a favorite app.  Could become a favorite app once again, who knows? 

I'm not crazy about Whatsapp. 


What are your favorite apps? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!