Happy Hump day plus fun links

Feeling: super lazy
Time: 1:25pm


Hey y'all, how's your week going? Just made some cookies with my sister. I don't think there's any exciting thing I have coming my way (that I know of).

So, I have a few fun things around the internet you might like to read. Enjoy!


Who knew you could fry Okra? I know about okra being in salad, I know about it being cooked as soup; never heard of it being fried. I guess we learn new stuff every time.

Important stuff  you can learn about marriage even as a single person.

Awww this is such a sweet love story made me smile so wide. 

The first five paragraphs tugged at my heart's strings. We should learn to celebrate our little victories.

She swapped her morning routine to self care practices and saw changes. I wake up and stay on the bed for an extra hour lol.


How to reduce technology's hold on your child and even you.

My friend sent me this song and I loved every bit of it. It's been on repeat.

Have fun, catch y'all soon.

Much love, 
Fifi. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yorubas; greeting and respect. We do it for the culture!

Some Kinna delicious sweet potato meal. RECIPE!

Conscious Living- Life isn't ROCK, PAPER ,SCISSORS. SHOOT!